Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Looking Forward to Our Adventure

As most of the people who will be reading this blog already know, my Masters of Organizational Leadership class will be conducted over the web tonight. This should be a lot of fun. I have had several opportunities to participate in meetings via the web. I've also been on a few conference calls that used video-conferencing. In addition, I have also taken classes through the University of Phoenix - which is completely web-based (basically, email strings). So, it's not like this will be my first time with web-based meetings/classes. However, I recognize that every opportunity, that is afforded to me, to use new technologies is an invaluable experience, and one that I may be able to learn from and even use in the future.

Check back tomorrow for my reactions to this experience.

No comments: